Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't no what to call???

Last week hope on Thursday morning at 8:00pm I was standing next to my home and drinking coffee. I saw some 4 Govt. school children they were busy with their talk and walking suddenly one child stopped walking and then said Amma suddenly I got panic and asked him what happened?? He told me Akka I can’t carry this cover to my school it’s really hard to walk with Lots books and that to I am carrying in my plastic cover everyday I need one cover look at this I just walked 10 feet its got spoiled what do I do????.

I felt really bad because he just 7 year old and carrying so much book in two cover and two hand.

Asked him where is ur bag??? He replies Akka I don’t have bag I asked my mother she told I will get it next month when she will get salary.

Since I am working with children and also I have my own value because I mentioned in my organization under my value saying I will make sure that each child go to school and has all the school materials.

I asked him wait for a minute I will be back. I went asked my mom that I really want to give my college bag to that child…my mom said are you mad or what?? I explained his situation to her eventually she agreed to give bag to child.

I just went and gave him my college bag and said please keep all the books in this bag u can use this bag for a while. If u want new one I will get it for you he said its fine Akka…after that I just can’t imagine that the amount of smile he gifted to me…J still I can remember his smile.

After that I started carrying all my college books in one plastic cover after that only I came to know the real pain that child had I am 18 year old girl me only feeling really hard to carry…After that I asked my mom to buy new bag but still she haven’t got time and me also don’t have that much time to go and buy still I am carrying in one cover hope will buy soon one J

Next day morning that child came to my home and said that thin Akka is there know please call that Akka I was in my room I just laughed and said yes thin Akka is here tell me what?? He replies Akka I washed ur bag please take it J. I was like oh!! My god I don’t want sweet boy you keep it for urself if u want new one let me know he said fine and ran away…J

Still I have not met that child I really want to buy new bag and shoes for him I already mentioned in my monthly budget I have money for that and I really want spend for that child…J

Here I really would like to thank Dream a Dream who made me to understand child value… J

3 comments:

cupitonians said...

This has moved me so deeply that with your permission I'd love to share it with people I love. Let me know. You are such a beautiful person and to see your selflessness makes me want to be a better person. Thank you for being who you are! I love you!

Pavithra said...

Ohh!! So sweet of you anju mol...you can share this story with ur best ones...u no need get permission ur everything for dear...:-)

Unknown said...

Pavi, people like you really make this world a beautiful place...Thank you for spreading so much love