Monday, October 5, 2009

Outing with my mom

Took my sweet mother to Movie on 04/10/09. After long time she came out with me unfortunately tickets was sold out felt so bad like yelling at me really that god knows my heart pain asked whether she would like to go for other movie but she ignored and said lets go for home.

Nicely asked my dear sweet mom lets go and have food at KFC mom says no my dear child ur not too old to go for hotel and all but again I forced her saying no mom lets go…eventually she agreed and had food…after that took her to commercial street and some shopping mall…

I really like my parents a lot, love them a lot…J Since I am going for evening college…always she says Pavi come soon to home…I always use to say mom don’t worry I will come to home safely…J

I really thought of writing this story cause my mom she never and ever goes for party or for other place but finally after all my motivational talk she came…planning to go for movie next week.

Mother quote: - Pavi don’t go for commercial street and other place because Ur still small girl…J ( I have to make my mom to realize that I am not too young I know what is good and bad and so on)

No comments: